SAVE THE DATE!
Registration for the 2023 New Leaders Institute
will open this spring.
Questions or to receive information regarding registration,
please contact Karen Zeitlin at firstname.lastname@example.org
Many new leaders are discovering an immediate need for new or increased skills as a result of unexpected or shifting circumstances in our schools. ISACS has created an event for all new leaders: current, emerging, aspiring or those in new roles, who are learning to lead in a changing school landscape. If you are a new division head, dean, department chair, administrator, director, instructional coach, or other school leader, we invite you to hear and learn from the following national experts during this powerful virtual program. Experienced leaders are also invited to grow their expertise in creating/sustaining essential structures for success as a leader.
The 2023 New Leaders Institute will be offered via Zoom meeting, Wednesday, July 19 – Thursday, July 20. We encourage active participation in all sessions as each day will provide important opportunities to join in small group conversations, planning, processing, problem-solving and sharing with other leaders.
Dates & Times
- Wednesday, July 19 & Thursday, July 20
- Daily: Times are forthcoming
2023 New Leaders Institute agenda is forthcoming.
Community of Learners
We ask everyone to enter sessions as listeners, learners, and thoughtful contributors. We welcome a variety of perspectives with a focus on understanding as opposed to debating. We hope each session serves as a springboard to additional conversations and thank you for your willingness to respectfully listen and learn. Our goal is to create and protect a trusting community where it is safe to share with each other. To that end, ISACS prohibits the recording of any portion of the webinar as well as the unapproved posting of presenter or participant comments or resources from ISACS sessions.
View the Session Descriptions tab below for session descriptions. Additional topics are forthcoming.
How to Register for the Institute:
To register for any ISACS event, you MUST be logged into your contact record in the new system.
Registration Information & Fees
- $300 per person for ISACS member.
- $375 per person for non-member.
- Each participant must register themselves to attend the New Leader Institute.
- There is no group discount for New Leaders Institute.
- The New Leaders Institute will be offered virtually via Zoom.
- A Zoom pre-registration link and additional pre-registration details will be provided to registrants.
- Sessions will be recorded and available to registrants via Zoom’s On-Demand feature until a date to be determined. The links to the recordings will be exclusive to the registrant and recorded links cannot be shared with non-registrants. Content and conversations that occur in breakout rooms will not be recorded so recordings will be incomplete.(Additional details regarding the recordings can be found on the tab above.)
Cancellation & Questions?
Cancellation Policy for Virtual Programming
No refunds will be provided for the New Leaders Institute. Registration may be transferred to another member from the same school until July 15.
Please contact Karen Zeitlin at email@example.com.