There are a number of ways -- both in person and online -- to become more involved with ISACS. Build your network, learn from your peers, and share your wisdom:
- Exchange questions and ideas through our online communities.
- Follow ISACS on Twitter and Facebook.
- Attend a conference or workshop.
- Take part in a webinar.
- Participate on an accreditation visiting team.
- Volunteer at an ISACS event.
- Present at the ISACS Annual Conference.
- Join a committee.
- Serve as your school’s teacher representative.
- Become a sponsor or exhibitor.