Accreditation Team Members
Serving on an ISACS accreditation team is both an integral part of the accreditation process and a valuable professional development experience. Team members learn from each other and from the school that they visit and return to their home schools with fresh perspectives and new ideas.
Heads of Schools recommend teachers and administrators from their schools to serve on accreditation teams. If you are interested in serving on a team please contact Andy Gilla, Director of Communication, Outreach, & Research.
Accreditation Team FAQs
- How was I chosen?
- What is the purpose of an accreditation team?
- What will I do?
- What will be my specific tasks?
- Can I be effective in such a short visit?
- Who pays for the visit?
- How do I get to the school?
- How do I prepare?
- What is a typical schedule?