Registration is now open!
School leaders, so many of you accessed the ISACS 2021-22 Parent Series to strengthen partnerships with parents in support of the school/home relationship. To help you support the parents in your school, ISACS created an exceptional new series of six one-hour sessions for parents in all stages of their children’s growth. We know you will find these new topics to be compelling and significantly important to your school and to parents as they continue to learn from leading experts in the fields of education, parenting, and child development.
Parents and caregivers, we hope you will join other independent school parents for the six evening sessions led by an exceptional and highly regarded team of experts to help you support your children in all areas of their development. We look forward to learning right along with you!
Parent Series Brochure
2022-23 Parent Series Brochure
Independent school parents and caregivers.
Dates & Time
Live webinars will take place via Zoom, 6:30 - 7:30 pm central/7:30 - 8:30 pm eastern as follows:
- Thursday, September 29, 2022
- Thursday, December 1, 2022
- Tuesday, January 17, 2023
- Wednesday, February 15, 2023
- Tuesday, March 7, 2023
- Wednesday, April 19, 2023
To accommodate busy schedules, all webinars will be recorded and available to registered schools and their communities until May 31, 2023, unless otherwise noted. See the "Accessing Recordings" tab below for more information.
- ONLY ONE "PARENT SERIES" REGISTRATION IS NEEDED PER SCHOOL FOR ACCESS TO THE 6 LIVE WEBINARS AND RECORDINGS FOR YOUR SCHOOL COMMUNITY.
- ISACS Member School: $650 PER SCHOOL
- Non-Member School: $750 PER SCHOOL
- Webinars will take place via Zoom Webinar from 6:30 – 7:30 pm central/7:30 – 8:30 pm eastern.
- For those who plan to attend the live presentation(s): You MUST pre-register on Zoom for each webinar, see "Important Reg. Info" tab above on how to pre-register for each webinar on Zoom.
- To accommodate busy schedules, webinars will be recorded and available to registered schools until May 31, 2023 unless otherwise noted.
- The 9/29/22 recording will be available until 10/31/22
- The 12/1/22 recording will be available until 1/31/23.
- **IMPORTANT** Once a contact from a school registers for this webinar series, no other member of the school's community will be eligible to register on the ISACS portal.