REGISTER TODAY FOR THE 2023 ANNUAL CONFERENCE
We hope to see you at the 2023 Annual Conference
Thursday, November 2 - Friday, November 3 in Columbus, OH
& Trustee Day, Thursday, November 2.
Vibrant school communities are those where constant learning is taking place at all levels. ISACS invites you to continue your own learning by attending the ISACS Annual Conference where you will hear about new, energizing, and innovative ideas to support the learning of all community members in your school. Hear the latest research and see the translation to practice – you won’t want to miss the opportunity to select from more than 170 speakers and 160 Sessions in just two days. We invite you to register now to secure your spot!
Dates & Times
- Thursday, November 2: 9:00 am - 4:15 pm eastern
- Friday, November 3: 9:00 am - 4:15 pm eastern
- Trustee Day: Thursday, November 2: 9:00 am - 4:15 pm eastern. Visit the ISACS 2023 Trustee Day webpage for more details.
Sessions and the banquet luncheons will take place at the Greater Columbus Convention Center.
Hotel Accommodations will be at the Hilton Columbus Downtown.
View the 2023 Annual Conference Brochure.
Registration is per person. Each person must register individually. There is no group registration, group discounts, or registration on behalf of someone.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Attendees from ISACS Member Schools:
- Two-day: $300 per person which includes a banquet lunch each day
- One-day: $185 per person which includes a banquet lunch.
- Attendees from Non-Member Schools:
- Two-day: $375 per person which includes a banquet lunch each day
- One-day: $225 per person which includes a banquet lunch
- Registration is per person. Each person must register individually.
- There is no group registration, group discounts, or registration on behalf of someone.
Cancellations must be received at email@example.com by date is forthcoming to receive a refund. ISACS will determine the refund amount, if any, at the conclusion of the conference. Cancellations received after this date will not receive a refund. Registration may be transferred to another member from the same school.
If you feel ill or are experiencing flu-like/Covid-19 symptoms, please stay home.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.