ISACS in partnership with the
Global Online Academy invites you to the
Registration is now closed.
Questions regarding the Academy,
please contact Karen Zeitlin at firstname.lastname@example.org
Many new leaders are discovering an immediate need for new or increased skills as a result of sudden and significantly different circumstances in our schools. ISACS has created an event for all new leaders: current, emerging, aspiring or those in new roles, who are learning to lead in a changed school landscape. If you are a new division head, dean, department chair, administrator, director, instructional coach, or other school leader, we invite you to hear and learn from the following national experts during this powerful virtual program. Experienced leaders are also invited to gain expertise in creating/sustaining essential structures for success as a leader.
The 2022 New Leaders Academy will be offered via Zoom meeting, Wednesday, July 20 – Thursday, July 21. We encourage active participation in all sessions as each day will provide important opportunities to join in small group conversations, planning, processing, problem-solving and sharing with other leaders.
Dates & Times
- Wednesday, July 20 & Thursday, July 21
- Daily: 9:00 am – 2:30 pm central/10:00 am – 3:30 pm eastern
Community of Learners
We ask everyone to enter sessions as listeners, learners, and thoughtful contributors. We welcome a variety of perspectives with a focus on understanding as opposed to debating. We hope each session serves as a springboard to additional conversations and thank you for your willingness to respectfully listen and learn. Our goal is to create and protect a trusting community where it is safe to share with each other. To that end, ISACS prohibits the recording of any portion of the webinar as well as the unapproved posting of presenter or participant comments or resources from ISACS sessions.
- Facilitating Human-Centered Meetings
- Thinking in Systems
- Making Decisions in the Face of Ambiguity and Uncertainty
- Just the Two of Us: Maximizing the One-on-One Conversation
- Registration is now closed.
- $275 per person ISACS member fee.
- $325 per person non-member fee.
- There is no group discount for New Leaders Academy.
- The New Leaders Academy will be offered virtually via Zoom.
- A Zoom pre-registration link and additional pre-registration details will be provided to registrants.
- Online registration will close on 7/19 at 4 pm central.
- Sessions will be recorded and available to registrants via Zoom’s On-Demand feature until August 21, 2022. The links to the recordings will be exclusive to the registrant and recorded links cannot be shared with non-registrants. Content and conversations that occur in breakout rooms will not be recorded so recordings will be incomplete.(Additional details regarding the recordings can be found on the tab above.)
Cancellation Policy for Virtual Programming
No refunds will be provided for New Leaders in a Changing Landscape. Registration may be transferred to another member from the same school until July 15.
Please contact Karen Zeitlin at email@example.com.