ConferenCE Registration will open August 2022.
We look forward to seeing you in person at the
2022 Annual Conference in St. Paul, Minnesota.
More exciting details to come! Check back periodically for updates.
Questions regarding the Annual Conference?
Please contact Karen Zeitlin.
Dates & Times
Thursday, November 3: 9:00 am - 4:15 pm Central
Friday, November 4: 9:00 am - 4:15 pm Central
The conference will take place at the St Paul RiverCentre, 175 Kellogg Blvd West, St Paul, MN
An online brochure will be posted in August.
Site Visits on Wednesday, November 2
Arrive a day early and visit independent schools in the Twin Cities on Wednesday, November 2. ISACS will post a list of schools available to visit in August 2022. Please contact the schools directly to schedule site visits.
Speaker Recommended Pre-Conference Reading
Pre-conference readings written by and/or suggested by speakers will be forthcoming.
Onsite Book Seller
ISACS will welcome Magers and Quinn to sell books authored by presenters and books of educational interest.
Annual Conference Frequently Asked Questions
FAQs regarding the 2022 Annual Conference will be posted shortly.
Tips to Extend the Annual Conference Experience
Annual Conference Tips will be posted shortly.
Nursing Mother's Room
Information on the availability of a nursing mother’s room is forthcoming.
- Priority registration for Minnesota schools will open in mid to late August.
- Open registration will begin one week after priority registration ends.
- If you plan to register 10 or more, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Registration instructions will be posted in mid to late August.
- During online registration you will select sessions and lunch attendance.
- ISACS recommends registering and reserving hotel rooms early.
- ISACS anticipates significant attendance, particularly on Friday, November 4, 2022.
- Registration closes on Wednesday, October 12.
- There will be NO ONSITE REGISTRATION.
ATTENDEES FROM ISACS MEMBER SCHOOLS:
- Two-day: $300 per person which includes a banquet lunch each day
- One-day: $185 per person which includes a banquet lunch
ATTENDEES FROM NON-MEMBER SCHOOLS:
- Two-day: $375 per person which includes a banquet lunch each day
- One-day: $225 per person which includes a banquet lunch
Cancellations must be received at email@example.com by Wednesday, October 12 to receive a refund. ISACS will determine the refund amount, if any, at the conclusion of the conference. Cancellations received after Wednesday, October 12 will not receive a refund. Registration may be transferred to another member from the same school.
Please contact Karen Zeitlin at firstname.lastname@example.org.