- SCHOOL COMMUNITY SURVEY ORDER FORM: for accreditation and self-study purposes
- TRACKING SURVEY ORDER FORM: designed to track trends in schools that have used the comprehensive survey within the past five years
- TRACKING SURVEY FEATURES: comparison of tracking survey with comprehensive school community survey
- SURVEY PLANNING GUIDE: designed to support survey coordinators as they plan for the ISACS school community survey
- SURVEY BANNERS: examples of survey response categories
- SURVEY QUESTION REVIEW: survey questions and skip logic
- SURVEY DEMO: standard survey questions
Marketing Research Technologies
The Kensington Group, Inc.
Schools have the option to contract with ISACS for more detailed analysis and consultation. Services include presenting the results of the survey to the board, faculty, or parents; discussing the implications of the survey; working with specific departments such as admissions or communications; or presenting a workshop about reviewing and utilizing the survey results to schools preparing for an ISACS accreditation visit. Please contact Dawn Klus directly for further information.