Webinars & Series
ISACS webinars are an accessible and affordable form of professional development. For 2021-22, registration for webinars will be offered at one price per school giving your entire school community access to the live and recorded session(s). Webinars (which range from 60-90 minutes) will take place via Zoom where participants can listen (via computer, tablet, phone, etc.), view speaker presentations, and post questions in real time. Webinars will be recorded and can be accessed for future listening.
ISACS will be developing an exciting line-up of webinars for faculty, administrators, trustees, and parents to THRIVE IN 2021-22. We will continually add topics that are responsive to constantly changing circumstances in the educational landscape. Please check back periodically and keep your member school information current as ISACS will continue to send important updates via email.
This year’s offerings will focus on 60-90 minute webinar series;
- Learning Bridge Webinars - various relevant topics (registration and recordings available, minimum of 6-8 weeks from live presentation)
- Trustee Series - 10-part trustee webinar series (registration and recordings available till June 30, 2022, or otherwise noted)
- Parent Series Webinars - limited evening series to help you support your children
- Additional Webinar Series will be added on relevant topics
- Visit our In Case You Missed It (ICYMI) Webinars webpage to register for access to available recorded presentations.
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT FOR 2021-22:
- ALL PARTICIPANTS MUST PRE-REGISTER FOR EACH WEBINAR VIA ZOOM!
- See the "Registration Tips & Instructions" tab below for complete details & instructions.
- Password-protected and accessible until the date indicated on each of the recorded webinar listings. All recordings are available at minimum for 6-8 weeks.
- Certificates of Attendance will be sent in a post-webinar email to all registered participants.