Webinars & Series
ISACS webinars are an accessible and affordable form of professional development. For 2022-23, registration for webinars will be offered at one price per school giving your entire school community access to the live and recorded session(s). Webinars (which range from 60-90 minutes) will take place via Zoom where participants can listen (via computer, tablet, phone, etc.), view speaker presentations, and post questions in real time. Webinars will be recorded and can be accessed for future listening.
ISACS will be developing an exciting line-up of webinars for faculty, administrators, trustees, and parents to THRIVE IN 2022-23. We will continually add topics that are responsive to constantly changing circumstances in the educational landscape. Please check back periodically and keep your member school information current as ISACS will continue to send important updates via email.
This year’s offerings will focus on 60 minute webinars:
- Learning Bridge Webinars - Various relevant topics (registration and recordings available, minimum of 6-8 weeks from live presentation)
- Trustee Series - 11-part trustee webinar series (registration and recordings available till June 30, 2023, or otherwise noted)
- Parent Series Webinars - 6-part evening series for parents to help support your children. Webinars will be offered September & December 2022 and January - April 2023 and registration is now open. (registration and recordings available until May 31, 2023, or otherwise noted)
- Additional Webinar Series may be added on relevant topics
- In Case You Missed It (ICYMI) Webinars - Register for access to available past webinar presentations and then view them on our Recorded Webinar webpage.
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT FOR 2022-23:
- ALL PARTICIPANTS MUST PRE-REGISTER FOR EACH WEBINAR VIA ZOOM!
- See the "Registration Tips & Instructions" tab on each event page for complete details.
- Password-protected and accessible until the date indicated on each of the recorded webinar listings. All recordings are available at minimum for 6-8 weeks.
- Certificates of Attendance will be sent in a post-webinar email to all registered participants.
If you have any questions, please contact Karen Zeitlin at firstname.lastname@example.org or Jacob Isaac at email@example.com.