MEMBERSHIP AND ACCREDITATION GUIDE - SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS
- Awareness to Commitment to Action - ISACS Equity and Justice Monograph
- NAIS Principles of Good Practice for Independent Schools
- Steering Committee Guidelines
- Enhancing Meeting Success - recorded webinars for guiding productive self-study meetings
- Items to Make Available During ISACS Visit - Appendix G, Membership and Accreditation Guide, 19th ed.
- Steering Committee Checklist - Appendix H, Membership and Accreditation Guide, 19th ed.
- Standards for Membership Checklist - Membership and Accreditation Guide, 19th ed.
TECHNOLOGY AND THE SELF-STUDY
Developed by a committee of volunteers for ATLIS, the Association of Technology Leaders in Independent Schools, the following documents provide guidance for the inclusion of technology in a school's self-study.