MEMBERSHIP AND ACCREDITATION GUIDE - SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS
- Awareness to Commitment to Action - ISACS Equity and Justice Monograph
- NAIS Principles of Good Practice for Independent Schools
- Steering Committee Guidelines, 20th ed.
- Enhancing Meeting Success - recorded webinars for guiding productive self-study meetings
- Standards for Membership Checklist - Membership and Accreditation Guide, 20th ed.
Contact the Director of Accreditation for more Steering Committee resources.
TECHNOLOGY AND THE SELF-STUDY
Developed by a committee of independent school technology professionals for ATLIS, the Association of Technology Leaders in Independent Schools, the following document provides guidance for including technology in a school's self-study process.