2020-21 Association Sponsorship Program
ISACS is grateful for the partnership and support of our association sponsors. As ISACS looks towards its programming for 2020-21 and moving to virtual platforms for offering important professional development to our members, we will be revamping our in-person sponsorship and exhibitor opportunities over the next several months. For now, we will continue to offer the yearly Association Sponsorship, which includes a few enhanced benefits for 2020-21.
2020-21 Association Sponsorship Program includes:
- Year-long listing of your company & contact information on the ISACS Association Sponsor webpage accessed by more than 245 Independent Schools across 13 states reaching thousands of administrators, faculty, parents, and trustees.
- NEW THIS YEAR, your company listing will include a hyperlinked logo and searchable tag words (feature launched by 7/31/20)
- ISACS member school mailing address list in Excel for 2020-21 (to be sent 9/15/20)
- ISACS will promote and thank all 2020-21 Association Sponsors via Twitter with a link to the sponsor webpage (Fall 2020 & Spring 2021)
- ISACS will include a link to the Association Sponsor webpage in our monthly Head’s Highlights newsletter, which is sent via email to all heads of schools. (August or September issue)
- ISACS will offer current Association Sponsors priority when additional sponsorship opportunities become available throughout the 2020-21 virtual professional development schedule.
- ISACS 2020-21 Proud Sponsor logo for your website (to be sent 9/15/20 with the member school mailing list)
- Click here to submit your form today!
Sponsorship constitutes neither an ISACS endorsement nor approval of the services and products our sponsors provide. Businesses that provide services to independent schools may join ISACS as an Association Sponsor.