2020-21 Association Sponsorship Program
ISACS is grateful for the partnership and support of our association sponsors. As ISACS looks towards its programming for 2020-21 and moving to virtual platforms for offering important professional development to our members, we will be revamping our in-person sponsorship and exhibitor opportunities over the next several months. For now, we will continue to offer the yearly Association Sponsorship, which includes a few enhanced benefits for 2020-21.
2020-21 Association Sponsorship Program includes:
- Year-long listing of your company & contact information on the ISACS Association Sponsor webpage accessed by more than 245 Independent Schools across 13 states reaching thousands of administrators, faculty, parents, and trustees.
- NEW THIS YEAR, your company listing will include a hyperlinked logo and searchable tag words (feature launched by 7/31/20)
- ISACS member school mailing address list in Excel for 2020-21 (to be sent 9/15/20)
- ISACS will promote and thank all 2020-21 Association Sponsors via Twitter with a link to the sponsor webpage (Fall 2020 & Spring 2021)
- ISACS will include a link to the Association Sponsor webpage in our monthly Head’s Highlights newsletter, which is sent via email to all heads of schools. (August or September issue)
- ISACS will offer current Association Sponsors priority when additional sponsorship opportunities become available throughout the 2020-21 virtual professional development schedule.
- ISACS 2020-21 Proud Sponsor logo for your website (to be sent 9/15/20 with the member school mailing list)
- Click here to submit your form today!
For any questions regarding ISACS sponsorships, please contact Jacob Isaac at firstname.lastname@example.org
or Karen Zeitlin at email@example.com.
Sponsorship constitutes neither an ISACS endorsement nor approval of the services and products our sponsors provide. Businesses that provide services to independent schools may join ISACS as an Association Sponsor.