Sarah Cooper teaches 8th grade U.S. History & Civics and is associate head of school at Flintridge Prep (CA), where she also has taught English Language Arts. Cooper is the author of two books, Creating Citizens: Teaching Civics and Current Events in the History Classroom and Making History Mine, and writes for sites including MiddleWeb, Well-Schooled, Education Week, and Bookclique. Earlier this year she offered feedback to Open AI as they were developing a white paper on educator considerations for ChatGPT.
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN FOR 2023-24 WEBINARS
Learning Bridge Webinars will be from
3:00 – 4:00 pm central/4:00 – 5:00 pm eastern.
Learning Bridge webinars are an accessible and affordable form of professional learning. Registration is per-school, giving your entire community access to the live and recorded presentations. One-hour webinars are offered via Zoom where participants can listen (via computer, tablet, phone, etc.), view speaker presentations, and post questions in real time. Recorded sessions also can be replayed for future listening.
ISACS is developing an exciting line-up of webinars for faculty, administrators, trustees, and parents for 2023-24. Webinar details and registration will open soon. Check the ISACS website for any new topics that may be added in response to constantly changing circumstances in the educational landscape. Please keep your member school information current as ISACS will continue to send important updates via email.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR 2023-24:
- Registrations for Learning Bridge Webinars are per school.
- ISACS Member: $75 school per webinar
- Non-member: $100 school per webinar
- For the 12/5/23 webinar, two package options will be available. View the details in the December 5, 2023 tab.
- Time of Webinars
- Most webinars are from 3:00–4:00 pm central/4:00–5:00 pm eastern.
- The 10/5 webinar is from 11:00 am–12:00 pm/ 12:00–1:00 pm eastern.
- Only ONE contact per school is required to register.
- Once registered, no one else from that school will be able to register
- The person who registers the school will become the "Contact Person" and will receive a Zoom Pre-Registration link
- ALL participants from your school who plan to attend the live webinar MUST complete the Zoom pre-registration.
- See the "Zoom Information" tab below for complete details & instructions.
- Your school must complete a separate registration for each individual webinar.
- The confirmation email for each webinar will include specific pre-registration details for that particular webinar to share with your school community.
- ISACS Member Schools: $75/school per webinar
- Non-member Schools: $100/school per webinar
- Your school needs only 1 registration per webinar for the entire school community.
- Separate registration for each webinar is required. The confirmation email for each webinar will include specific pre-registration details for that particular webinar. Those in your school community who plant to attend the live webinar must pr-pre-register on Zoom with the link provided in the confirmation email.
- Recordings are password-protected and accessible until the available date indicated in each of the descriptions above or in the listings on the recorded webinar webpage.
- Certificates of Attendance will be sent in a post-webinar email to all registered participants.
ISACS does not provide refunds for webinars.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.