Thank you for attending the 2023 Trustee Day!
Please contact email@example.com with any questions.
How effective is your school's Board of Trustees at ensuring your school's viability? ISACS has created a day designed specifically for trustees. We invite you to take advantage of this day of deep learning in an extension of the ISACS Annual Conference. The Trustee Day includes five robust sessions where five nationally renowned presenters will engage and challenge trustees in next level thinking, planning, and sharing. Every Board has strengths to leverage and opportunities to improve. We encourage you to make plans to join us for a day of learning!
Dates & Times
- Trustee Day: Thursday, November 2: 9:00 am - 4:15 pm Eastern
- If you are interested in attending Trustee Day on Thursday and the 2023 Annual Conference on Friday, November 3, we welcome your participation. Registrants will be able to select their package during online registration.
Sessions and the banquet luncheons will take place at the Greater Columbus Convention Center.
Hotel Accommodations will be at the Hilton Columbus Downtown.
Trustee Day Brochure
2023 Trustee Day Brochure
Registration is for trustees/heads from ISACS member schools.
- Attendees from ISACS Member Schools:
- Trustee Day (Thursday): $185 per person which includes a banquet lunch on Thursday, November 2.
- Trustee Day (Thursday) & Annual Conference (Friday): $300 per person which includes banquet lunch each day.
- Late Registration Fees:
- As of 10/12, additional late fees will be $50/person for one-day registration; $100/person for two-day registration.
Trustees (and heads) can select to attend Trustee Day on Thursday only OR attend Trustee Day on Thursday and Friday’s Annual Conference sessions. Trustees and heads will be able to select from those options during the registration process ".
- Registration is per person. Each person must register individually.
- There is no group registration, group discounts, or registration on behalf of someone.
- Registration will close October 11, 2023. There is no on-site registration.
Cancellations must be received at firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday, October 11 to receive a refund. ISACS will determine the refund amount, if any, at the conclusion of the conference. Cancellations received after this date will not receive a refund. Registration may be transferred to another member from the same school.
If you feel ill or are experiencing flu-like/Covid-19 symptoms, please stay home.
Please contact email@example.com.