REGISTRATION WILL OPEN SOON!
Make your plans to attend today.
Book your travel & reserve your hotel accommodations.
Questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are living in a period of challenging differences and stances. Now, more than ever, we are called upon to lead with strong leadership skills and vision. We invite you to join a supportive and inspiring community with others who play a role in leading DEIB initiatives to develop stronger facilitation skills, lead scared and scarred, and center equity in recruitment, hiring, and retention. There is much to share and learn as we navigate this climate together and we hope you will be with us.
Who Should Attend
Diversity leaders and practitioners and administrators/school leaders.
Date & Times (Times are listed in Central time)
To maximize the impact, we hope participants will make plans to participate in the Summit in its entirety. We need your insight and your voice!
- Tuesday, February 6: 8:00 am (breakfast) 9:00 am – 3:30 pm
- Wednesday, February 7: 8:00 am (breakfast) 9:00 am – 2:30 pm
The Diversity Summit will take place at the Kimpton Gray Hotel, 122 W. Monroe, Chicago, IL
- $500 per person from an ISACS member school.
- This workshop is for ISACS members only.
- Each participant must register themselves for the Summit.
- Please review the tabs above on "How to Register".
- There is no group discount for the Summit.
- The registration fee includes 2 continental breakfasts, 2 lunches & Tuesday evening reception & Meg Bolger’s Facilitation Cards.
- Once registered, you will receive an automatic confirmation email.
- ISACS will send a final confirmation to registrants about one week prior to the Summit.
- Regular registration is available until Monday, January 29 at 5:00 pm central/6:00 pm eastern
- After 1/29/24 at 5:00 pm central, a $50 late registration fee will be incurred and available until Wednesday, January 31, 2024 at 5:00 pm central/6:00 pm eastern. Space permitting.
Cancellations for the Summit must be received in writing to ISACS by emailing email@example.com 10 business days prior to the Summit to receive a refund. ISACS will determine the refund amount, if any. Registration may be transferred to another member from the same school until February 1.
If you are experiencing any flu-like or COVID-19 symptoms, please remain at home.
If you have any questions, please contact the ISACS staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.