June Webinar Sponsor
Special thanks to our presenters who generously shared expertise and resources.
If your school has not yet registered for the ISACS Trustee Series,
registration is still available. ISACS will host the final live webinar on June 16 (recording available until August 31, 2021). Previous Trustee Series webinars have been recorded and can be accessed (along with presenter resources) by your trustees and head of school until June 30, 2021.
Please contact Karen Zeitlin at firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
Trustee education comes to you in this new ISACS offering: Trustee Series 2021. Once a month from January through June, ISACS is hosting educational sessions for trustees (Heads also may attend). Topics will include: Data and Trends, Risk Management, Board Role with Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Justice, Head and Board Chair Relations, Best Board for Your School, and Board Fundamentals for 2021-22. In May there will be a bonus session just for board chairs.
Trustee Series Brochure
View the 2021 Trustee Series brochure.
For trustees of independent schools & heads of school.
Live webinars will take place via Zoom, 3:00 – 4:00 pm central/4:00 – 5:00 pm eastern. Scroll down to Trustee Series details for dates and topics.
**Important Registration Details**
- Please remember that only ONE registration is required per school.
- To accommodate busy schedules, all webinars will be recorded and available (password-protected) to registered schools and their trustees until June 30, 2021, unless otherwise noted.
- ONLY ONE "TRUSTEE SERIES" REGISTRATION IS NEEDED PER SCHOOL FOR FULL ACCESS.
- ISACS Member School: $250 PER SCHOOL
- Non-Member School: $350 PER SCHOOL
- All seven webinars in the Trustee Series will be offered via Zoom and will always take place from 3:00 – 4:00 pm central / 4:00 – 5:00 pm eastern.
- All trustees and heads who plan to attend the live presentation MUST pre-register on Zoom for each webinar, see "Important Registration Info" tab above on how to pre-register your trustees and heads for each webinar on Zoom.
- To accommodate busy schedules, webinars will be recorded and available (password-protected) to registered schools until June 30, 2021, unless otherwise noted.