- Diversity Summit
- Academy for Division Heads
- Heads Conference
- Trustee Day - An Extension of the Annual Conference
- Annual Conference
- Academy for New Division Heads
- Regional Meetings with Claudia Daggett
We hope you enjoyed ISACS' 2019 Diversity Summit at the Hotel Allegro in Chicago, IL. Please find the post conference speaker resources just below. If you have any questions, please call the ISACS office at 312-750-1190.
- Click here for the 3/7 Diversity Summit: Day One
Courageous Conversations Upcoming Conferences
For more information about the Latinx Summit, April 25-27 in Houston: http://summit.courageousconversation.com/latinx-summit/
The Chicago Regional Summit will be June 21-22 at Northwestern University. The link is below, but registration is not yet open. People can take the full 2-day Beyond Diversity seminar at the regional summit. http://summit.courageousconversation.com/regional/
The 2019 National Summit will be in New Orleans from October 12-16th.
We hope you enjoyed ISACS' 2019 Academy for Division Heads at the Hotel Palomar in Chicago, IL. Please find the post conference speaker resources just below. If you have any questions, please call the ISACS office at 312-750-1190.
- Click here for Coaching for Culture and Growth PDF
- Click here for Adding Cultural Competence, Courage & Compassion to the 4 C’s of 21st Century Learning PDF
We hope you enjoyed ISACS' 2019 Heads Conference at the Swissotel in Chicago, IL. To date, we have received the following speaker handouts and other links to resources. They are listed alphabetically by presenter. If you have any questions, please call the ISACS office at 312-750-1190.
Caroline Adelman, Ellen Bee & Jennifer Welbel
- ISACS sent a copy of their presentation via email on February 5 to all pre-registered attendees for their two sessions. Please contact Karen Zeitlin at the ISACS office if you have any questions.
- Building a Constructive Partnership (Zip File)
- If you are interested in Joe's materials, please contact Karen Zeitlin at email@example.com or call the ISACS office at 312-750-1190.
- To request a copy of the session presentations to heads of member schools or to answer questions, please contact Bill directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or (212) 876-2999.
Thank you for attending Trustee Day on Thursday, November 7. Below please find Trustee Day handouts provided by the presenters. If you have any questions, please call the ISACS office at (312) 750-1190.
Michael Thompson, Author & School Consultant
- Click here for the presentation handout (8:15–9:15 am special session for board chairs and heads: Courageous Leadership)
- Click here for the presentation handout (9:30–11:30 am session: Understanding School Culture)
Harry Kraemer, Jr., Northwestern University's Kellogg School of Management
We hope you enjoyed the 2018 Annual Conference: Blazing a Trail to Learning, 2 on November 8-9 in Detroit. We look forward to seeing you at the 2019 Annual Conference "New Ways of Doing School" in Louisville, KY on November 7-8, 2019. If you are seeking any post conference materials from 2018, please contact Jacob Isaac at email@example.com or (312) 750-1190.
We hope you enjoyed ISACS' 2018 Academy for New Division Heads at the ISACS Office in Chicago, IL. Please find the post conference speaker resources for the 2018 ISACS Academy for New Division Heads. If you have any questions, please call the ISACS office at 312-750-1190.
- Language and the Pursuit of Leadership Excellence by Chalmers Brothers and Vinay Kumar (covers the speech acts in detail)
- Perfect Phrases for Managers and Leaders by Meryly Runion
Dan Fattore Crumley
Click here for Dana’s presentation.
- Click here for Working Peacefully & Productively with Resistance PDF
- Click here for Ken's presentation.