Special thanks to our presenters who generously shared expertise and resources.
If your school hadn’t previously registered for the ISACS Parent Series,
registration is still available giving your entire community access to
the recordings (password protected) until May 31, 2021.
Visit ICYMI Webinars to register for the recordings!
Join other independent school parents for 4 evening sessions to help you support your children in these challenging circumstances. Hear from leading experts about your child’s social/ emotional, executive function and other learning needs while also learning how to speak with your children about race.
For parents and caregivers as well as faculty and administrators at independent schools.
Live webinars took place via Zoom, 6:30-7:30 pm central/7:30-8:30 pm eastern. Scroll down to Parent Series Details for more information.
**Important Registration Details**
- Please remember that only ONE registration is required per school.
- Recordings will incorporate closed captioning and are available via the Recorded Webinars page.
- To accommodate busy schedules, a recorded version (password protected) of each Parent Series Webinar will be available to registered schools to view until May 31, 2021, unless otherwise indicated on the Recorded Webinars page.
- ONLY ONE “PARENT SERIES" REGISTRATION IS NEEDED PER SCHOOL FOR FULL ACCESS.
- ISACS Member School: $250 PER SCHOOL
- Non-Member School: $350 PER SCHOOL
- The four webinars in the Parent Series will be offered via Zoom and will always take place from 6:30 – 7:30 pm central / 7:30 – 8:30 pm eastern.
- All parents who plan to attend the live presentation MUST pre-register on Zoom for each webinar, see "Important Registration Info" tab above on how to pre-register for each webinar on Zoom.
- To accommodate busy schedules, webinars will be recorded and available (password-protected) to registered schools until May 31, 2021, unless otherwise noted.