Registration is now open!
Thursday, January 26 & Friday, January 27
Swissotel, Chicago, IL
Heads of Schools let's come together! Join your peer Heads of School to revive, reconnect, and pump up your leadership muscles. Lean into the strengths of being together and learning from experts especially curated for you. Read on to learn about the excellent opportunities that await you in Chicago!
2023 Heads Conference Brochure.
Conference Schedule At-A-Glance
2023 Heads Conference Schedule At-A-Glance.
Dates & Times
- Wednesday, January 25: If you arrive on Wednesday, January 25, we invite you to join informal conversations among peers at the Swissotel from 6:00 – 7:30 pm. You are welcome to join whenever you’d like.
- Thursday, January 26: Registration and breakfast will begin at 7:30 am with pre-conference regional meetings starting at 7:45 am. The keynote presentation will begin at 9:15 am. Please check the schedule for information regarding regional gatherings.
- Friday, January 27: The Heads Conference will conclude at 2:45 pm.
Who Should Attend
Independent school heads including interim and incoming heads.
The conference will take place at the Swissôtel, 323 E. Wacker Drive, Chicago, IL.
- $650 - head of member school
- $750 - head of non-member school
- Each attendee must register themselves for the Heads Conference.
- Registration will close on Friday, January 13, 2023.
- Registration fee includes two continental breakfasts, two banquet lunches, Thursday evening’s reception and dinner. The Thursday afternoon Choose Your Own Adventure will require pre-registration but no additional fee.
- Each attendee will receive a complimentary copy of Eboo Patel's newest book, We Need to Build. Sponsored by TinkRworks.
- 2022-23 New Heads Network (NHN) Registrants Discount: Once registration opens, NHN participants will receive an email with the appropriate coupon code to use during registration for the 2023 Heads Conference. Please contact Karen Zeitlin for more details.
- Guest Fee:
- Guest Fee for 1/26 Dinner: During online registration, if you plan to bring a guest there will be an option to purchase a guest ticket of $100 for the reception/dinner.
Cancellations must be received in writing to email@example.com by 5:00 pm, January 13, 2023 to receive a 50% refund. There will be no refunds for guest Reception/Dinner tickets.
Any additional questions related to cancellations should also be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org