Thursday Morning Coffee & Keynote Sponsor
Registration is closed
Thank you for your interest in the Heads Conference. While the virtual (live) conference has already taken place you can still access the recordings. ISACS is offering two options:
- For the Head of School: Purchase access to all recorded content and resources from the Heads Conference. Recordings are available until March 31, 2021. Contact Karen Zeitlin at email@example.com.
- Access to Recordings of Keynotes for Trustees & Your School Community: For schools that would like to share the recordings of the three keynote presentations (Ian Symmonds, Gina Barreca, and Americus Reed) with others in your school community, ISACS is providing schools the option to register for a $500 fee. Recordings will be available to access until March 31, 2021. Register here for the Keynote Recordings.
We invite you to find the space and time away from school to savor professional development designed with you and the challenges of this year in mind. At ISACS, we reached out to your peers to help design this year’s virtual Heads Conference. We listened, and we’ve curated a two-day experience for you to engage, connect, and recharge and to professionally nourish and sustain you and your leadership.
View the 2021 Heads Conference brochure.
Dates & Times
The conference will begin each morning at 8:30 am central/9:30 am eastern with appropriate breaks. On Friday, the last session ends at 12:45 pm central/1:45 pm eastern.
We encourage heads to step away from school and participate in the Heads Conference from home to minimize interruptions.
- $250 per person for ISACS member
- $350 per person for non-member
- The Heads Conference will be offered virtually via Zoom. Links and additional pre-registration details will be provided. We encourage participation in all sessions to maximize the experience for all participants.
- ISACS hopes that you will actively participate in Heads Conference in its entirety. However, we understand the unique and ongoing challenges of the 2020-21 school year. Therefore, ISACS will record each session. Content and conversations that occur in breakout rooms will not be recorded so recordings will be incomplete. The recordings will be available to registrants until March 31, 2021. The links to the recordings (password protected) will be exclusive to the registrant and recorded links cannot be shared with non-registrants.
Cancellation Policy for Virtual Programming
No refunds will be provided for the Heads Conference. Registration may be transferred to another member from the same school until January 25.
Please contact Karen Zeitlin at firstname.lastname@example.org.