Thank you for attending the
2022 Annual Conference in St. Paul, MN.
Conference registrants can access presenter resources at the
2022 Annual Conference Microsite.
SAVE THE DATE FOR ISACS 2023 ANNUAL CONFERENCE
We hope to see you at the 2023 Annual Conference - Thursday, November 2 - Friday, November 3 in Columbus, OH. More details will be forthcoming.
Please contact email@example.com with any questions.
Dates & Times
- Thursday, November 3: 9:00 am - 4:15 pm Central
- Friday, November 4: 9:00 am - 4:15 pm Central
Conference Location & Hotel Accommodations
- Conference Sessions & Luncheons: St. Paul RiverCentre, 175 West Kellogg Blvd.
Hotel Update: As of 10/11, the ISACS hotel block at the InterContinental is now full! If you need to make hotel reservations, we recommend contacting the InterContinental’s sister property just a few blocks away.
The DoubleTree St. Paul Downtown, Minnesota Hotel (hilton.com) 411 Minnesota Street, Saint Paul, MN 55101
- Scroll down to the "Hotel, Transportation & Parking" tab for additional details.
- Attendees from ISACS Member Schools:
- Two-day: $300 per person which includes a banquet lunch each day
- One-day: $185 per person which includes a banquet lunch
- Attendees from Non-Member Schools:
- Two-day: $375 per person which includes a banquet lunch each day
- One-day: $225 per person which includes a banquet lunch
Registration is per person. Each person must register individually. There is no group registration, group discounts, or registration on behalf of someone.
Cancellations must be received at firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday, October 12 to receive a refund. ISACS will determine the refund amount, if any, at the conclusion of the conference. Cancellations received after Wednesday, October 12 will not receive a refund. Registration may be transferred to another member from the same school.
If you feel ill or are experiencing flu-like/Covid-19 symptoms, please stay home.
Please contact Karen Zeitlin at email@example.com.