Registration is closed.
Mark your calendars to join other ISACS division heads for powerful sessions with presentations from engaging and thought-stretching presenters. Now more than ever, the role of division head is both rewarding and exceptionally challenging, and ISACS is committed to supporting division heads serving in this essential leadership role. Please make plans to gather with other leaders for conversation and interaction with experts who will offer support and extend your thinking while expanding your own leadership skills.
The 2021 Academy for Division Heads will be held virtually February 4-5.
View the 2021 Academy for Division Heads Agenda.
Division heads, associate/assistant heads, and divisional colleagues.
- $180 per person for ISACS members.
- $240 per person for non-ISACS members.
- First registrant pays full fee, each additional registrant receives a $20 discount.
- The Academy for Division Heads will be offered virtually via Zoom. Links and additional pre-registration details will be provided. We encourage participation in all sessions to maximize the experience for all participants.
- ISACS hopes that you will actively participate in Academy for Division Heads in its entirety. However, we understand the unique and ongoing challenges of the 2020-21 school year. Therefore, ISACS will record each session. Content and conversations that occur in breakout rooms will not be recorded. The recordings will be available to registrants until April 30, 2021 and will be exclusive to the registrant and recorded links cannot be shared with non-registrants.
Cancellation Policy for Virtual Programming
No refunds will be provided for the 2021 Academy for Division Heads. Registration may be transferred to another member from the same school until February 1.
Please contact Karen Zeitlin at email@example.com.