REGISTRATION IS CLOSED
Special thanks to our presenters who generously shared expertise and resources.
Trustee education comes to you in this new ISACS offering: Trustee Series 2021. Once a month from January through June, ISACS is hosting educational sessions for trustees (Heads also may attend). Topics will include: Data and Trends, Risk Management, Board Role with Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Justice, Head and Board Chair Relations, Best Board for Your School, and Board Fundamentals for 2021-22. In May there will be a bonus session just for board chairs.
Trustee Series Brochure
View the 2021 Trustee Series brochure.
For trustees of independent schools & heads of school.
Live webinars will take place via Zoom, 3:00 – 4:00 pm central/4:00 – 5:00 pm eastern. Scroll down to Trustee Series details for dates and topics.
**Important Registration Details**
- Please remember that only ONE registration is required per school.
- To accommodate busy schedules, all webinars will be recorded and available (password-protected) to registered schools and their trustees until June 30, 2021, unless otherwise noted.
- ONLY ONE "TRUSTEE SERIES" REGISTRATION IS NEEDED PER SCHOOL FOR FULL ACCESS.
- ISACS Member School: $250 PER SCHOOL
- Non-Member School: $350 PER SCHOOL
- All seven webinars in the Trustee Series will be offered via Zoom and will always take place from 3:00 – 4:00 pm central / 4:00 – 5:00 pm eastern.
- All trustees and heads who plan to attend the live presentation MUST pre-register on Zoom for each webinar, see "Important Registration Info" tab above on how to pre-register your trustees and heads for each webinar on Zoom.
- To accommodate busy schedules, webinars will be recorded and available (password-protected) to registered schools until June 30, 2021, unless otherwise noted.