Many leaders are discovering a need for new or increased skills as a result of sudden and significantly different circumstances in our schools. ISACS has created an event for all leaders, both new and experienced, who are leading in this new landscape. If you are a division head or other administrator, we invite you to join leaders in conversation and to hear from the following national experts during this powerful virtual Academy.
The Academy will be offered via Zoom. We encourage active participation in all sessions as each day will provide opportunities to join in small group conversations, discussions and sharing with others in this virtual Academy community.
Barbara Braham, PhD
Master Certified Coach
Trained counselor & Middle School Head
Future Design School
Dana Fattore Crumley
Attorney specializing in school law
Future Design School
- $225 per person member fee.
- $300 per person non-member fee.
- There is no group discount for the Academy.
- The Academy will be offered virtually via Zoom. Zoom links and additional pre-registration details will be provided. We encourage participation in all sessions in order to maximize the experience for all participants.
- Please review the Registration Confirmation information below.
Registration Confirmation Communications from ISACS
- Once registration is complete, a confirmation email will automatically be sent to the contact person.
- Approximately one week prior to the Academy, ISACS will send a confirmation email to the registrant with details including Zoom links.
- One day prior to the Academy, ISACS will send a final confirmation email to the registrant with details including Zoom links.
If you do not receive these emails prior to the Academy, please contact Karen Zeitlin at email@example.com. It is possible your email address was entered incorrectly OR your registration was not completed.
Cancellation Policy for Virtual Programming
No refunds will be provided for the Academy. Registration may be transferred to another member from the same school until June 16.
Please contact Karen Zeitlin at firstname.lastname@example.org.