Thursday, February 6 - Friday, February 7, 2020
Hotel Palomar, Chicago, IL
Registration is Now Open!
Discounted hotel rates at the Hotel Palomar have been extended until 1/24! Register Today
Join your ISACS division head colleagues for two powerful days with presentations from engaging and thought-stretching presenters.
The role of division head is both rewarding and challenging and ISACS is committed to supporting division heads serving in this essential leadership role. Please make plans to gather with other leaders for two days of conversation and interaction with experts who will extend your thinking while expanding your own leadership skills.
The 2020 Academy will begin at 9:00 am on Thursday, February 6 and will end at 2:30 pm on Friday, February 7.
Click here for the conference agenda.
Academy Location & Hotel Accommodations
The Academy will take place at the Hotel Palomar, 505 N. State Street, Chicago.
Attendees must make their own hotel reservations. ISACS has secured special discounted room rates at the Hotel Palomar at the rate of $129/night plus tax (single or double occupancy) for the nights of February 5 – February 7. To make a reservation call 1-800-546-7866 and use group code: C7U or the ISACS Academy for Division Heads. The discounted rate is available until 5:00 pm CST on Friday, January 24, 2020 If availability allows, the hotel will honor extended reservations three days before and three days after the Academy. To make your reservations online, click on the following link: ISACS Academy for Division Heads February 2020. If you need any assistance making your hotel reservations, please call the ISACS office at (312) 750-1190
Hotel Palomar is located in the River North area of Chicago near the Chicago River and North Michigan Avenue. Complimentary highlights of the Hotel Palomar include: a 24-hour fitness center, indoor pool, pet friendly policies, and complimentary coffee and tea and evening wine reception in the living room from 5:00 – 6:00 pm. ISACS overnight guests will receive complimentary Wi-Fi in your guest room. To become a member of the IHG Rewards Club, click here. For more details on the Hotel Palomar, visit www.hotelpalomar-chicago.com.
If you are interested in extending your stay, three days before or after the Academy, please contact Jake Forbes directly at the Hotel Palomar at email@example.com and he will work with you on your reservation.
ALERT - Hotel Accommodations Scam
ISACS does not reach out to attendees and exhibitors directly to book hotel rooms. To book a room at the ISACS group rate, only use the discounted group rates posted above or communicated with you via emails from firstname.lastname@example.org. If you receive calls or emails from third-party companies, we strongly advise that you do not provide these solicitors any personal information. Large conferences are targets for companies seeking to take advantage of attendees. We have received reports in the past that our conference attendees have been contacted by third-party companies with offers to provide hotel accommodations at a lower rate than the ISACS group rate. These solicitations are an attempt to confirm your email address and obtain your credit card information. Please do not provide any information to these third-party companies. These third-party companies create websites and/or use email and phone solicitations offering special discounted hotel rooms. Often, these discounted rooms do not exist. If you have any doubt about the information that you are receiving regarding any ISACS room blocks, please email or call us at email@example.com or (312) 750-1190.
Click here for directions, public transportation, and parking information for the Hotel Palomar.
- Daily event valet parking at the Hotel Palomar is $26/day. Please pay by cash or credit card at the hotel's front desk before your departure.
- Overnight valet parking at the Hotel Palomar is $64/night for hotel guests with full in-and-out privileges and will routed to your guest folio. Typically, additional charges to overnight parking get added at 2:00 pm. However, overnight guests for the ISACS Academy for Division Heads can park their cars with the valet until 4:00 pm on Friday without additional fees.
- Note: Hybrid vehicles receive a 25% discount.
- Parking fees at the Hotel Palomar are subject to change.
- There are other parking garages in the area that may offer less expensive rates.
GO Airport Express (Share-a-Ride) Shuttle Service
ISACS has negotiated a special rate with GO Airport Express for ISACS members – 15% off standard rates. Reservations MUST be made in advance and online to receive the discounted rate. The standard rate per person to/from O’Hare is approximately $28 one-way; $49 round-trip. The standard rate per person to/from Midway is approximately $24 one-way; $40 round-trip. To receive the 15% discount off the standard rates, please click here for the Go Airport Express website to make a reservation in advance. A credit card is required and charged at the time of reservation. Airport walk-ups are not eligible for the discounted rate, standard rates apply. Parties of two or more reserving at the same time receive a discount. Please visit the website for more information.
- $550 member
- $650 non-member
- First registrant pays full fee, each additional registrant receives a $50 discount
- Registration fee includes 2 continental breakfasts, 2 lunches, and Thursday evening networking/happy hour
- Please review the registration confirmation information below
Registration Confirmation Communications from ISACS
Once registration for the Academy has been completed the following communications will be sent from ISACS:
- An email will automatically be sent to the contact person on the registration confirming that registration has been completed.
- Approximately three weeks prior to the Academy, ISACS will send a confirmation email to the registrant with details for the Academy.
- Approximately one week prior to the Academy, ISACS will send a final confirmation email to the registrant with details for the Academy.
If you do not receive these emails prior to arriving at the Academy, please call the ISACS office at (312) 750-1190. It is possible your email address was entered incorrectly OR your registration was not completed.
Cancellations for the Academy must be received in writing to ISACS by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org 10 business days prior to the Academy to receive a refund. ISACS will determine the refund amount, if any. Refunds amounts may be determined at the Academy’s conclusion. At any time, registration may be transferred to another member from the same school.
If you have any questions, please contact the ISACS office at (312) 750-1190.