Thank you for your interest.
Registration is closed.
Questions? Contact email@example.com
School leaders, we know that engaging parents as partners in support of children is an essential aspect of the school/home relationship. To help you support parents, ISACS has created a fall series of four one-hour sessions for parents in all stages of their child’s journey. We hope you find the topics to be compelling and helpful to your school and to parents as they continue to learn from leading experts in the fields of education and child development. Your school only needs to register once and you may then provide access to any or all sessions to your parent body. Registration and session information can be found below and we look forward to many energizing sessions.
Parents and caregivers, it has never been more difficult to be a parent. We hope you will consider joining other independent school parents for four evening sessions this fall to help support your children in many areas of their growth and development. Hear from a variety of leading experts regarding your child’s social, emotional, and other learning needs as we all continue to grow.
Parent Series Brochure
ISACS Parent Series: September - December 2021 brochure.
Independent school parents and caregivers.
Dates & Time
Live webinars will take place via Zoom, 6:30 - 7:30 pm central/7:30 - 8:30 pm eastern on the following Tuesdays:
- September 28 (access to recording available)
- October 26
- November 9
- December 7
To accommodate busy schedules, all webinars will be recorded and available to registered schools and their communities until January 31, 2022. See the "Accessing Recordings" tab below for more information.
Stay tuned for information regarding the winter/spring Parent Series.
- ONLY ONE "PARENT SERIES" REGISTRATION IS NEEDED PER SCHOOL FOR ACCESS TO THE 4 LIVE WEBINARS AND RECORDINGS FOR YOUR SCHOOL COMMUNITY.
- ISACS Member School: $300 PER SCHOOL
- Non-Member School: $400 PER SCHOOL
- Webinars will take place via Zoom from 6:30 – 7:30 pm central/7:30 – 8:30 pm eastern.
- For those who plan to attend the live presentation(s): You MUST pre-register on Zoom for each webinar, see "Important Reg. Info" tab above on how to pre-register for each webinar on Zoom.
- To accommodate busy schedules, webinars will be recorded and available to registered schools until January 31, 2022.
- **IMPORTANT** - Once a contact from a school registers for this webinar series, no other member of the school's community will be eligible to register.