Registration is Open!
(See below for instructions on how to register your school)
School leaders, so many of you accessed the fall ISACS Parent Series to strengthen partnerships with parents in support of the school/home relationship. To continue to help you support parents, ISACS will offer a winter/spring series of five one-hour sessions for parents in all stages of their child’s growth. We hope you find the new topics to be compelling and helpful to your school and to parents as they continue to learn from leading experts in the fields of education and child development.
Parents and caregivers, we hope you consider joining other independent school parents for any of the five evening sessions led by a variety of experts to help you support your children socially, emotionally, educationally, and developmentally as we all continue to learn and grow.
Parent Series Brochure
ISACS 2022 Parent Series: January - May Brochure
Independent school parents and caregivers.
Dates & Time
Live webinars will take place via Zoom, 6:30 - 7:30 pm central/7:30 - 8:30 pm eastern as follows:
- Wednesday, January 12
- Wednesday, February 9
- Tuesday, March 8
- Tuesday, April 5
- Tuesday, May 3
To accommodate busy schedules, all webinars will be recorded and available to registered schools and their communities until June 30, 2022. See the "Accessing Recordings" tab below for more information.
- ONLY ONE "PARENT SERIES" REGISTRATION IS NEEDED PER SCHOOL FOR ACCESS TO THE 5 LIVE WEBINARS AND RECORDINGS FOR YOUR SCHOOL COMMUNITY.
- ISACS Member School: $375 PER SCHOOL
- Non-Member School: $475 PER SCHOOL
- Webinars will take place via Zoom Webinar from 6:30 – 7:30 pm central/7:30 – 8:30 pm eastern.
- For those who plan to attend the live presentation(s): You MUST pre-register on Zoom for each webinar, see "Important Reg. Info" tab above on how to pre-register for each webinar on Zoom.
- To accommodate busy schedules, webinars will be recorded and available to registered schools until June 30, 2022.
- **IMPORTANT** Once a contact from a school registers for this webinar series, no other member of the school's community will be eligible to register on the ISACS portal.