REGISTRATION FOR THE LEADERSHIP ACADEMY
WILL OPEN IN EARLY 2022.
Please email Karen Zeitlin at email@example.com
to be added to the Leadership Academy mailing list.
Be a leader who is ready for forwarding your school's good work in a time of continued change. Over three days the Leadership Academy prepares you to navigate leadership challenges while you build a network of supportive colleagues. Learn from six faculty members from the Northwestern University's Kellogg School of Non-Profit Management in three-hour learning intensives. You'll acquire new ideas, theories, and practices as you develop tools and strategies to become a stronger school leader, whether you are a head of school or a senior leader.
Who Should Attend
Leaders of Independent Schools; we encourage schools to send teams if possible.
Dates & Times
Academy registrants are encouraged to participate in its entirety.
- Monday, June 27 - Wednesday, June 29
- Daily: Exact meeting times will be forthcoming.
The Academy will take place at the Kellogg Center for Nonprofit Management at Northwestern University, Wieboldt Hall in downtown Chicago.
Leaders as Catalysts, DEIJ Now, Cultural Polarity, Board Dynamics, Financial Acumen
Brochure & Agenda
- 2022 Leadership Academy brochure will be posted shortly.
- 2022 Leadership Academy agenda will be posted shortly.
As a school leader and an aspiring head of school, the Leadership Academy has been the single most beneficial professional development experience. The knowledge I’ve gained has made me more confident in my ability to lead with my strengths, and it has provided ample resources to help me improve the areas in which I have less experience. I’m thrilled that it will be offered again this year.”
– Rob Butler, Assistant Head of School, Forsyth School (MO).
- $2,000/person for ISACS members & non-members
- Registration includes 3 breakfasts, 3 lunches and Monday evening dinner.
- Through the Claudia M. Daggett Memorial Grant, generously funded by the Skilling and Andrews Foundation, ISACS can provide this subsidized registration fee of $2,000 to ALL registrants. Please note that no other scholarships or team discounts are available.
Cancellations must be received by email at firstname.lastname@example.org 10 business days prior to the event to receive a 50% refund. Cancellations received within 10 days of the event will not receive a refund. Registration may be transferred to another member from the same school. ISACS reserves the right to cancel the Leadership Academy for insufficient enrollment. In this case, participants will be notified and given a full refund.
Please contact Karen Zeitlin, director of programs, email@example.com.