REGISTRATION IS OPEN!
Registration for the Academy is per person.
Each person must register individually.
Now more than ever, it is essential that school leaders be aligned in their vision, initiatives and commitments related to all aspects of diversity, equity, and inclusion. ISACS has designed a 2-day virtual event for divisional leaders and diversity leaders/practitioners to hone their leadership skills while also learning to effectively maximize this powerful partnership. Participants will learn from experts in the areas of leading and managing change, building and maintaining trust, working collaboratively, building a framework for curriculum, while developing strategies to sustain the partnership and the work. In addition to the content sessions, there is time built into the schedule to meet in small groups to process the content and discuss/plan with your own team at school. There will be much to learn from each other. We are hopeful that schools will commit to sending teams of divisional and diversity leaders as we know how valuable this partnership can be. There will be much to learn from the experts and from each other.
Who Should Attend
Division Heads, Associate/Assistant Heads, Diversity Practitioners and other school leaders
We invite and encourage teams of divisional leaders and diversity practitioners/directors to make plans to attend this event together in order to maximize the power of this essential partnership.
Dates & Times
- Tuesday, February 15: 9:00 am – 3:15 pm central/10:00 am – 4:15 pm eastern
- Wednesday, February 16: 9:00 am – 3:30 pm central/10:00 am – 4:30 pm eastern
- $180 per person from an ISACS member schools.
- The Academy is for ISACS members only.
- Please note that registration for this Academy is per person. Each person must register individually. There are no group registrations or group discounts for the Academy.
- Please review instructions in the “How To Register” tab above.
- The Academy will be offered virtually via Zoom.
- A Zoom link and additional pre-registration details will be provided to registrants.
- Please review the "Accessing Recordings" tab above for details on recordings. The recordings will be available to registrants until March 31, 2022 and will be exclusive to the registrant.
Cancellation Policy for Virtual Programming
No refunds will be provided for the ISACS 2022 Virtual Academy for Division Leaders & Diversity Practitioners - Common Ground: Powerful Partnerships. Registration may be transferred to another member from the same school until February 11, 2022.
Please contact Karen Zeitlin at email@example.com.