This two-day, virtual workshop is designed especially for administrative assistants in independent schools who have been supporting the school community by serving in this essential role. Learn from the experts and connect with colleagues to share challenges, successes, and important resources. Leave with new ideas, new strategies, and a new network. You do so much for others, and this event is designed specifically for you.
Dates & Times
- Monday, August 2: 8:30 am – 1:45 pm central/9:30 am – 2:45 pm eastern
- Tuesday, August 3: 8:30 am – 11:30 pm central/9:30 am – 12:30 pm eastern
Who Should Attend
Administrative Assistants (Heads’, Divisional and Other Office Assistants) & Office Managers
Testimonials from the Virtual 2020 Workshop for
I gained much from this workshop. I so appreciate the time, energy, and thoughtfulness that you put into preparing this for us. I've been in lots of virtual gatherings and this was one of the best.
I think most of us who are staff and not faculty at the schools, really appreciated the opportunity to have this PD Workshop.
Thank you for putting the program on! I think you all should consider it a resounding success
- $190 per person ISACS member fee.
- $250 per person non-member fee.
- There is no group discount for the Workshop for Administrative Assistants.
- Balancing it All: Workshop for Administrative Assistants will be offered virtually via Zoom.
- A Zoom link and additional pre-registration details will be provided to registrants.
- Please review the Recorded Webinar Access tab above for details on recordings.
- REGISTRATION PORTAL UPGRADE: Starting June 24 (11:59 pm eastern) the ISACS registration portal will be temporarily unavailable as we make upgrades to our system. Please contact Karen Zeitlin at firstname.lastname@example.org and she will communicate directly with you once registration for Balancing it All: A Workshop for Administrative Assistants re-opens. We greatly appreciate your patience during our system upgrade. If you plan to register, we encourage you to consider registering before June 25. We look forward to welcoming administrative assistants to the workshop.
Cancellation Policy for Virtual Programming
No refunds will be provided for Balancing it All: Workshop for Administrative Assistants. Registration may be transferred to another member from the same school until July 27.
Please contact Karen Zeitlin at email@example.com.