Sumant Bhat is the head of school at Stanley British Primary School in Denver, Colorado, a K-8 progressive independent school with a focus on social-emotional learning, social justice, and joyful learning. Before Stanley, Sumant was the head of middle school at St. Anne's Episcopal School in Denver. He also has worked as a department chair, dean of students, helped lead diversity work, and been actively involved in admissions in his different communities.
Registration is now open for
Transitioning into a Leadership Role
as a Person of Color
Sumant Bhat, Stanley British Primary School (CO)
Thursday, August 5, 2021
3:00 – 4:00 pm central/4:00 – 5:00 pm eastern
Registration Fee: $50/person.
Webinar will be recorded and available to access until 9/30/21
** ISACS has a new registration system.
Please visit the "How to Register" & "Create a Profile" Tabs below prior to registering. **
Whether you are considering the next step in your career or have landed a new leadership role for his upcoming year, there are lots of factors both in your control and out of your control that shape your transition. We invite you to join this session to hear reflections from one Head of Color on his transitions into various leadership roles and to share your experiences with fellow aspiring and current leaders of color!
- $50 per person ISACS member fee.
- $75 per person non-member fee.
- REGISTRATION FOR THIS WEBINAR IS PER PERSON. IF OTHERS IN YOUR SCHOOL COMMUNITY PLAN TO PARTICIPATE OR ACCESS THE RECORDING, THEY MUST REGISTER SEPARATELY.
- This webinar will be offered virtually via Zoom.
- Registrants will receive additional confirmation emails from ISACS including a Zoom link and pre-registration details prior to the webinar.
- Please do not share the Zoom link with non-registrants. A registration fee will be assessed if a non-registrant logs in to the live webinar or accesses the recorded webinar.
- Please review the Recorded Webinar Access tab above for details on recordings.
- REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN. Please review the "How to Register" & "Create a Profile" Tabs above prior to registering in our upgraded system.
Cancellation Policy for Virtual Programming
No refunds will be provided for this webinar.
Please contact Karen Zeitlin at firstname.lastname@example.org.