Click below for a message regarding this year's
New Leaders in a Changed Landscape
Many new leaders are discovering an immediate need for new or increased skills as a result of sudden and significantly different circumstances in our schools. ISACS has created an event for all new leaders: current, emerging, aspiring or those in new roles, who are learning to lead in a changed school landscape. If you are a new division head, dean, department chair, administrator, or other school leader, we invite you to hear and learn from the following national experts during this powerful virtual program.
New Leaders in a Changed Landscape will be offered via Zoom, Wednesday, June 16-Friday, June 18. We encourage active participation in all sessions as each day will provide important opportunities to join in small group conversations, discussions and sharing with others.
Dates & Times
- Wednesday, June 16: 8:00 am – 1:30 pm central/9:00 am – 2:30 pm eastern
- Thursday, June 17: 8:00 am – 1:30 pm central/9:00 am – 2:30 pm eastern
- Friday, June 18: 8:00 am – 2:30 pm central/9:00 am – 3:30 pm eastern
View the New Leaders in a Changed Landscape Agenda.
Testimonials from the 2020 New Leaders Program
All the presentations were full of practical information that I can use now!
All presenters were well organized, knowledgeable and experts in their fields.
The content and topics that were covered over the three-day period were excellent. It had me completely engaged and provided me with so much valuable information.
I would definitely recommend all of the topics and speakers.
They were phenomenal!
- $225 per person ISACS member fee.
- $300 per person non-member fee.
- There is no group discount for New Leaders in Changed Landscape.
- The New Leaders in a Changed Landscape will be offered virtually via Zoom. A Zoom link and additional pre-registration details will be provided to registrants.
- Please review the Recorded Webinar Access tab for details on recordings.
Cancellation Policy for Virtual Programming
No refunds will be provided for New Leaders in a Changed Landscape. Registration may be transferred to another member from the same school until June 11.
Please contact Karen Zeitlin at email@example.com.