Registration will Open this Summer!
ISACS schools will be notified when registration opens. In the meantime,
please email Karen Zeitlin to request additional information.
ISACS is offering virtual educational sessions for boards and heads: Trustee Series 2021-22. A one-hour webinar on important governance topics will be held each of the following months: August, September & January – June. In November and May there will be bonus sessions in a roundtable format specifically for incoming & current board chairs.
Trustee Series Brochure
The Trustee Series brochure will be posted soon.
For trustees of independent schools & heads of school.
Dates & Time:
Live webinars will take place via Zoom, 3:00 – 4:00 pm central/4:00 – 5:00 pm eastern on the following Thursdays (dates are tentative and subject to change):
- August 26, 2021
- September 23, 2021
- November 18, 2021* - For Incoming and current board chairs only.
- January 13, 2022 - Please note this webinar will be 2 hours and from 3:30 - 5:30 pm central/4:30 - 6:30 pm eastern
- February 24, 2022
- March 24, 2022
- April 7, 2022
- May 5, 2022* For Incoming and current board chairs only.
- May 19, 2022
- June 16, 2022
**Important Registration Details**
- Please remember that only ONE person per school needs to register which will entitle your entire board and head access to the Trustee Series. See the "Important Registration Info" tab below for more details.
- To accommodate busy schedules, all webinars will be recorded and available to registered schools and their trustees until July 31, 2022, unless otherwise noted. Sessions marked with an * will not be recorded.
- ONLY ONE "TRUSTEE SERIES" REGISTRATION IS NEEDED PER SCHOOL FOR FULL ACCESS.
- ISACS Member School: $500 PER SCHOOL
- Non-Member School: $650 PER SCHOOL
- All ten webinars in the Trustee Series will be offered via Zoom and will take place from 3:00 – 4:00 pm central/4:00 – 5:00 pm eastern with the exception of the January 13 webinar which will be from 3:30 - 5:30 pm central/4:30 - 6:30 pm eastern.
- All trustees and heads who plan to attend the live presentation MUST pre-register on Zoom for each webinar, see "Important Registration Info" tab above on how to pre-register your trustees and heads for each webinar on Zoom.
- To accommodate busy schedules, webinars will be recorded and available (password-protected) to registered schools until July 31, 2022, unless otherwise noted.