Registration is now open.
(See below for instructions on how to register your school today!)
ISACS is offering virtual educational sessions for boards and heads: Trustee Series 2021-22. A one-hour webinar on important governance topics will be held each of the following months: August, September & January – June. In November and May there will be bonus sessions in a roundtable format specifically for incoming & current board chairs.
Trustee Series Brochure
2021-22 Trustee Series brochure.
For trustees of independent schools & heads of school.
- ONLY ONE "TRUSTEE SERIES" REGISTRATION IS NEEDED PER SCHOOL FOR FULL ACCESS TO THE 10 LIVE WEBINARS AND RECORDINGS FOR YOUR HEAD AND BOARD.
- ISACS Member School: $500 PER SCHOOL
- Non-Member School: $650 PER SCHOOL
- All ten webinars in the Trustee Series will be offered via Zoom and will take place from 3:00 – 4:00 pm central/4:00 – 5:00 pm eastern with the exception of the January 13 webinar which will be from 3:00 - 5:00 pm central/4:00 - 6:00 pm eastern.
- All trustees and heads who plan to attend the live presentation MUST pre-register on Zoom for each webinar, see "Important Registration Info" tab above on how to pre-register your trustees and heads for each webinar on Zoom.
- To accommodate busy schedules, webinars will be recorded and available to registered schools until July 31, 2022, unless otherwise noted.
- **IMPORTANT** - If more than one person from a school registers for this webinar series, ISACS will contact the school to alert them that the registration has been merged, updated, or deleted to ensure that only one paid registration per school is in the system.